Due to continued growth, we are seeking an experienced Groundworker for our commercial team. Reporting to the Groundworks Foreman, you will be working on various residential site developments across the North West. We are seeking someone to assist in the delivery of main site infrastructure together with plot foundations, and finishing external soft and hard landscaping.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry
- Valid CSR Card
- Ability to effectively manage your own time in order to meet deadlines
- Drainage experience (Mains & Plot)
- Experience making up levels/concreting/fencing
- Experience with kerbing and paving
Duration: Full time, Permanent
Location: Various sites in the North West
Remuneration: Keen hourly rates
Benefits: Paid Holidays, Pension Scheme, Healthcare Plan
The Braidwater Group employs a workforce with members from all sections of the community and is committed to appointing people purely on the basis of merit.
How to apply:
Complete the attached application form – click here
Closing date for applications is Tuesday 27th June 2023 at 12noon.